Admission Procedure Post Graduate Courses
1. Obtain our Prospectus
- University offices at Tapesia Campus, Azara Campus and Kharguli Campus.
- Don Bosco Youth Centre, Laitumkrah, Shillong.
- Purchase Online – Click Here
Cost of Prospectus: Rs. 600 (Rs. 650.00 if applying by post), payable in cash, Net Banking, credit/debit card or DD in favour of ‘Assam Don Bosco University’ payable at Guwahati.
Fill in the application form enclosed in the prospectus and post it to Registrar (Admissions), Assam Don Bosco University, Tapesia Gardens, Kamarkuchi, Sonapur – 782 402, Assam.
Download the application form from fill it and post it to Registrar (Admissions), Assam Don Bosco University, Tapesia Gardens, Kamarkuchi, Sonapur – 782 402, Assam, with an application fee of Rs. 650.00.
3. Take Admission
Candidates will be personally informed about the dates of Entrance Tests and Personal Interviews.
Admission will be given on the basis of past academic record and performance at the Entrance Test / Personal Interview.
At the time of admission, the candidates must produce
- Originals of marksheets for verification
- Proof of date of birth
- Caste/Tribe/ Community certificate if applicable
- Provisional Admission Undertaking
4. Pay Fees
Candidates who are shortlisted for admission are to pay the admission fees (non-refundable) at any of the University Offices before 5:00 pm on the day of admission. If this is not done, the offer of admission will stand cancelled. The balance fees payable are to be paid within 7 days. The payment may be made in the following modes (listed in order of increasing transaction charges:
- UPI (PayTM / GooglePay / BHIM, etc)
- Pay online at the admission portal of the university: www.dbuniversity.ac.in/a.
- NEFT to the University account:
- Bank: South Indian Bank
- Branch: Guwahati
- Account Holder’s Name: Assam Don Bosco University
- IFSC: SIBL0000473
- Ac. No. 0473053000004814
- DD in favour of “Assam Don Bosco University” payable a Guwahati and sent to the Registrar, Assam Don Bosco University, Tapesia Gardens, Kamarkuchi, Sonapur – 782 402 or submitted in person at the University office at Azara or Tapesia.
After payment of the fee, a copy of the transaction details (Student Name, Mode of payment, UTR no, date of payment, amount and Bank with Branch name) must be furnished for completion of the fee payment task.
Failing payment, the admission shall stand cancelled and the seat offered to other candidates. In addition to the means mentioned above, the balance fees may also be paid online.
Please note that no fees will be accepted in cash or cheque.
You may visit the online application portal of the univeristy (www.dbuniversity.ac.in/a) register yourself using a valid e-mail id. Follow the “Steps for Application” given on the portal and enter the required information, submit the application and pay the application fee of Rs. 600.00 online using Netbanking, credit/debit card.
If you are applying before the declaration of the results of the qualifying examination or of the results of the requisite entrance test, you must visit the website later and enter the required marks. Those who have applied using the enclosed application form or the application form downloaded from our website too should register on our application portal (www.dbuniversity.ac.in/a) using the option “Link Application with Prospectus ID”, enter the Prospectus ID and Prospectus Key (password) provided in the prospectus /sent to your e-mail ID, and enter your marks.